POMKS10 – for Grid-Tie Inverter
POMS KS10 Data loggers for Powerone make Grid-tie/Hybrid Inverters.
By connecting single Inverter through RS485 interface the kit will collect information of the Inverter. With the Integrated SIM card, the kit can transmit data to the web server via mobile network, realizing the remote monitoring for users. In parallel, all data will be stored in excel format for up to 6 months on data logger’s storage.
- Internal SD Card storage
- Stores data on Memory card irrespective of the mobile network.
- Data stored on the memory card is in excel format and easy to access
- Can retrieve 100% data in a case internet failure
- Data stored on both local and on the web server
- Plug and play no external power supply is required
- External design and easier to replace the faulty device
- Independent from Inverter to protect its parts
- End user can monitor the yield at any time
- Built-In battery.